Tuesday, October 9, 2012

People watching


People watching
Place: Marina Mall
Date: 17th September.2012
 Time : 7:00 pm

I went to Marina Mall with my friends to work on my homework about the cultural diversity in my country and around me. And this homework called people watching.
So we I went to Marina Mall I sat in Café La Roma with my friends and I saw a huge cultural diversity at this place. I saw People form everywhere sitting in groups and talking and having a good time.

 The idea that I got from the people that they are coming from a big day in their work place and they took the rest of the day to have a good time and relax.
The cultural diversity that I saw is in nationalities and Languages and certainly in religion.
I took a few pictures from the café:













And to explain the cultural diversity in the café I will use this chart.


No comments:

Post a Comment